Hello KPIRG community members!
We are looking for event planning volunteers to work alongside KPIRG staff and Directors for KPIRGs upcoming Dis/Orientation weeks. This years lineup of events include:
- Kwantlen First Nation event
- Labour Rights awareness
- Civil Rights awareness
- Pipeline discussion event
- Paris Commune Cafe (discussions held on campus)
- Women’s Rights event
- Prisoner’s Rights event
- Accessibility Rights event
Volunteers can begin immediately! Learning outcomes:
- Identify different types of events.
- Develop an event plan.
- Create/work with an event budget.
- Manage the myriad of details involved in event planning.
- Identify and plan for possible risks.
- Produce an event evaluation plan.
If you or anybody you know wants to be a part of this great opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org