Individual Member – a non Kwantlen Polytechnic University undergraduate student that gains membership to obtain KPIRG privileges.
Organizational Member – a community organization that gains KPIRG membership to obtain privileges and proactively engage to build a partnership.
Individual and organizational memberships are based on a 12-month cycle. KPIRG will be in contact to renew your membership.
KPIRG community members are required to pay a fee to gain KPIRG membership.
• Individual memberships will be set on a sliding scale. Suggested fee: $5.00-$9.00
• Organizational memberships will be set at a suggested price of $25.00+
• No individual or organization will be denied KPIRG membership on the grounds of lack of funds.
PLEASE SEND the FEE to: KPIRG, 12666 72 Ave., Surrey, BC, V3W 2M8
DROP IT OFF AT OUR OFFICE: #204 – 7380 King George Blvd., Surrey, BC V3W 5A5 (upstairs in the Newton Village Tower, entrance off of 137 Street. Wheelchair accessible.)
KPIRG community members receive the following privileges:
• Full access to the KPIRG resource library.
• Eligibility to run for vacant Board of Director positions in a by-election, if applicable.
• Invitation to our Annual General Meeting.
• Eligibility for funding and in-kind support through our Direct Granting Funding Round.
• Equipment rental access.
• Room booking access as subject to the KPIRG and Kwantlen Polytechnic University room booking procedures.
• Access to KPIRG office space
• Access to KPIRG computers and software, on special request.
• Access to KPIRG photocopier, on special request.